Story | About | Goodies | Friends
Disclaimer
 photo DSC_0107_526F672Cdddd_zps15f1cb66.jpg

Here, Nad's Adnan Official Blog
Having a Great Day Stalker.

Big Claps
Template: Bubu Lalola
Basecode: Aina Syaza
Editor: Nad's Adnan
shout here
This ! Follow me on

( All Right Reserved | Protected )


I'm Not Who I Used To Be


i'm not who i used to be
why ? 
Because i've been hurt. I've gone through a lot of shit which has made me who i am today. Over these past years,so many things have happened. Things that have changed who i used to.. Little things, big things, everything. As time passes, no one stays the same person. People tell me that i've changed .. Don't you think I know that ? Of course i've changed, I'm not going to stay the same person forever. Pain does that to people.



OLD // NEW
Black Moustache