Story | About | Goodies | Friends
Disclaimer
 photo DSC_0107_526F672Cdddd_zps15f1cb66.jpg

Here, Nad's Adnan Official Blog
Having a Great Day Stalker.

Big Claps
Template: Bubu Lalola
Basecode: Aina Syaza
Editor: Nad's Adnan
shout here
This ! Follow me on

( All Right Reserved | Protected )


How I Feel



i want to run, i want to hide. from all the pain he caused inside.
i want to scream, i want to cry. why can't i tell him goodbye ?

i want to move on, i just can't let go. i love him more than he will ever know.
i want to start over, i want to feel free ! but this pain will never leave me be.

he hurt me bad, the pain is deep. from all the promises he couldn't keep.
all the lies, i heard him say. are in my head and just won't fade.

how can i forget him,leave the him behind. erase the memories from my mind.
he doesn't love me, and he never will. he will never care, how i feel.



OLD // NEW
Black Moustache