Story | About | Goodies | Friends
Disclaimer
 photo DSC_0107_526F672Cdddd_zps15f1cb66.jpg

Here, Nad's Adnan Official Blog
Having a Great Day Stalker.

Big Claps
Template: Bubu Lalola
Basecode: Aina Syaza
Editor: Nad's Adnan
shout here
This ! Follow me on

( All Right Reserved | Protected )


I Miss Everything


i'm just staring at my phone.I don't get any calls or texts from you anymore,and it hurts.i miss those days when you'd spam me with random cute,corny,and sweet messages that would make me smile or cheer me up.i miss those days when you would surprise me with "good morning" and "good night" texts.i miss those endless conversations we'd have starting from the morning until late at night.i miss our daily conversations and talks we once had.it went from everything to nothing.Everything we once had,went down the drain.i'm just wondering when will i ever get another call or text from you again,but i know that it wont happen again.


OLD // NEW
Black Moustache