Story | About | Goodies | Friends
Disclaimer
 photo DSC_0107_526F672Cdddd_zps15f1cb66.jpg

Here, Nad's Adnan Official Blog
Having a Great Day Stalker.

Big Claps
Template: Bubu Lalola
Basecode: Aina Syaza
Editor: Nad's Adnan
shout here
This ! Follow me on

( All Right Reserved | Protected )


It's Your Thing :)

What do you want to do with your life? It’s a question almost everyone asks themselves. It’s also a question I don’t believe you should bother asking in the first place.


“many people say,I don’t know what I want to do in life, all I know is that it isn’t this.
In all honesty, I have no idea where I am going to be in a decade.Hey,listen here,you can "Do what you want to do"

So you know who you are and you know what you like to do, now you can easily figure out what you want to do with your life. Just, ask yourself, what do I want from my life? and when you can answer that then move on to this question, What is preventing me from obtaining it?. If you do have something preventing it then remove it completely from your life. 


Don't even say "oh well i cant because i need it in my life." Look,its your life, do what you want to with it. If you want to sell chickens for the rest of your life do it. You can NOT let anyone's opinion stop you from doing what you want. You shouldn't even care what their opinion is. 


Be yourself, theres only one of you.


OLD // NEW
Black Moustache